PSAT, SAT & ACT Tutoring
Tutoring services are offered at flexible locations, including the Educational Excellence office, student’s home, convenient sites and via video conference.
What to expect . . .
- Proven record for tutoring that leads to results.
- Average score increases are 100-200 points on the PSAT/SAT and 10-15 points on the ACT.
- Individual tutoring for PSAT, SAT, and ACT.
- All tutoring instruction is customized in accordance with the student’s learning style.
- Administer practice tests in office and via video conference. Provide all test materials for parent administration of practice test at home.
- Scoring, analysis, interpretation and comparison of scores.
- Development of an action plan and timeline that includes test preparation, when to take the tests and how to send scores to colleges.
- Specialty areas include Attention Deficit Disorder and Learning Disability.
- Parent contact after every session to include progress update and recommendations.